Most of the user companies face challenges in terms of balancing their IT budgets vis-à-vis the ‘Run-the-business’ portfolio v/s ‘Change-the-business’ or transformation initiatives.
Also, the discretionary IT spends for business-driven special initiatives are under constant pressures, due to the escalations in the overall IT related costs for these organisations.
Parinati works with user companies and passes on huge costs savings to them through its high-quality right cost delivery model, enabling them to maximize the returns on their IT investments as well as increase their discretionary spending in value-adding IT initiatives.
We have executed projects across industry verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Retail.
A list of key user companies that we have worked with, is given below:
- A reputed MNC providing services in the area of online remittances and payment solutions
- The Indian arm of a large MNC healthcare product company with global revenues of over USD 55 billion
- The Indian arm of a leading global provider of human resources solutions and outsourcing services with revenues of over USD 11 billion
- The Indian arm of a MNC in the bio-technology space, with global revenues of over USD 14 billion
- One of India’s top Chartered Accountancy firms
- A global leader in processing secure electronic financial and payment transactions
- A global leader in specialty chemicals manufacturing with revenues of over INR 1500 cr
- An internationally recognized independent ship classification society
- One of the Top 5 Indian broking houses
- One of the largest stock exchanges in India
- A leading Indian power system equipment manufacturer